Participants will choose one of eight exciting workshops presented by NJEA members and staff.
Each workshop will be 4.5 hours – with Session 1 beginning Friday evening and Sessions 2 & 3 on Saturday.
- MOC & breaking through NJ politics
- You & UniServ: The Role of UniServ in Supporting MOC
- It’s ok to not be ok: Public School Mental Health Workshop – Teachers Edition
- A-D-V-O-C-A-C-Y … Find Out What It Means for You!
- Mindfulness, Relationships and Community Build Resilience and Improve Mental Health
- What are YOU going to do about it? Microaggression, Racism, Education, MOC leadership, & YOU!
- Crying, “Wolf!” The Campaign Against Critical Race Theory in American Public Schools as an Expression of Contemporary White Grievance in an Era of Fake News
- Social, Racial & Economic Justice: Why the Struggle Continues
When registering, participants must select two alternative options in the event their preferred course is already full.
The course descriptions, along with the names of presenters can be found on the registration form below.
Space is limited to 250 attendees, so register early!
Preregistration deadline is July 15, 2022.